- Service desk that’s open day and night, seven days a week
- Friendly staff, including live-in Community Assistants
- Available faxing, B&W or color laser printing, and copying services (nominal printing fees apply).
- An iMac and PC computer station
- Game room with pool table, ping pong and snack machines
- Resident lounge with gaming consoles and flat screen TV
- Outdoor patio, picnic area, grill station, fire pit, volleyball and basketball
- Cardio and weight equipment and separate studio with FREE Fitness On Demand classes.
- Private and group study rooms.
- Free Laundry View: an online monitoring system that allows you to check machine availability, monitor your laundry’s progress and receive an email or text message when your laundry is done
- Parking available for lease
- Heat, electric, laundry, and Internet with speeds up to 100 Mbps, are included for a flat monthly utility fee.
- Your furniture, window coverings, and appliances (microwave and dishwasher in most) are included
- Wall unit air conditioning and locking bedroom doors
A choice of two design finish packages:
- Urban: Remodeled with cherry cabinets in kitchens and bathrooms, wood flooring in the common areas, carpeted bedrooms, warm paint colors, and upholstered living room furniture with lively patterns.
- Classic: Far from basic, these apartments have oak tone cabinets in up-to-date kitchens and bathrooms, wood flooring in the kitchen and carpet in the bedrooms and living room, neutral paint colors, and suede finished upholstered living room furniture.
Apartment Set Up
- Double Rooms: A shared bedroom in a two bedroom apartment; you’ll have one roommate and up to two additional suitemates
- Single Rooms: A private bedroom in a two or three bedroom apartment; you’ll have one or two other suitemates
- Solo Living: live alone in a studio or one bedroom apartment
We've Got Roommates Covered
How it works
- We provide roommate matching: select a room in a two or three bedroom apartment and we’ll match you with a bunkmate based on your preferences.
- If you want to pick your own roommate use our free RoomChoice program, an online matching system that puts you in control
- Bring your own roommie. If you already know who you want to live with we’ll simply match you together.
- Want to live alone? We do that too. Select one of our studio or one bedroom apartments.
- Plus, you’ll sign an individual lease which means you won’t have to split the rent or utilities with your roommate – you’re only responsible for you.
Parking at The Regent
Parking is available to rent on a first-come, first-served basis in the covered spaces beneath the building, in the main lot behind the building, or in the west lot beside the building. Parking permits are required to park in all locations. Residents and guests are welcome to park on the side streets in the neighborhood.
Covered parking is available for $150/mo., parking in the main lot is $120/mo., parking in the west lot is $110/mo. If you reserve a space in the west lot, you will need to move your vehicle for all Badger Football home games. Moped parking is also available for $45/mo.
See current availability, request more information, or sign up for a space call 608-258-4900 or send us an email.
Tour an Apartment and You Could Win!
Over $500 in cash and goodies
Tour your top floorplan choices to find the perfect fit. You’ll automatically be entered for our monthly $500 SBA Tour Giveaway!Tour Today