“I enjoyed living at The Regent enough to live there again! The academic lease was very convenient, and I found the apartments to be much more spacious and up-to-date than other apartments I looked at. It’s also nice to have a flat utilities rate rather than worrying about paying fluctuating, separate bill’s for utilities. I definitely would recommend!”
Come to Madison for The School Year – We’ve Got You Covered!
On Campus Living – Common Sense Precautions – And, Over $500 in Savings
Now is the time to commit to renting in Madison for the school year. There’s no reason to stay home for classes this year. You can have an on-campus college experience with some common-sense precautions. Plus, if you’re one of the next 50 people to sign a lease for a spacious, clean, and affordable room at The Regent and we’ll waive all additional lease facilities fees, netting you a savings of $540!
It’s all included!
All of the amenities…distancing expectations are in place!
• Game room and resident lounge with plenty of activities
• Outdoor patio, picnic area, grill station, fire pit, volleyball, and basketball
• Cardio and weight equipment and a separate studio with FREE Fitness On-Demand classes
• Private or group study rooms and a computer station with Mac and Windows
Spacious Room Choices
• Double Rooms from $575: A shared bedroom in a two-bedroom apartment; you’ll have one roommate and up to two additional suitemates
• Single Rooms from $825: A private bedroom in a two or three-bedroom apartment; you’ll have one or two other suitemates
• Heat, electric, laundry, and Internet with speeds up to 100 Mbps, are included for a flat monthly utility fee – which is waived for the next 50 renters!
• Private, in-unit bathrooms and kitchens.
• Your furniture, window coverings, wall A/C, locking bedroom doors and appliances (microwave and dishwasher in most) are included
• Locally owned and operated by Steve Brown Apartments – we’ve been providing student housing in Madison for nearly 40 years!
BY-THE-BED PRICING: Choose to live in a Single (private bedroom to yourself) or Double (share your bedroom with one other person) and pay the installment price shown. If you don’t have anyone to live with, ask for our roommate matching service!
INDIVIDUAL LEASING OPTIONS: Individual leasing allows you and your roommates to pay rent separately, so you don’t have to worry about roommates not paying their share.
FLEXIBLE LEASE TERMS: Our campus apartments offer 9-month leases that run the length of the school year, beginning in August and ending in May. We also offer a limited number of spring semester only and 12-month leases.
Located across the street from Madison’s iconic Camp Randall Stadium
See what it’s like to Live at Regent
TAKE A NO PRESSURE SELF-GUIDED TOUR – ALL ONLINE!
Click the link below to walk through all that The Regent has to offer. And, don’t forget – the next 50 people to sign a lease will save $540! Click through to see for yourself what we’re all about – no form, no email required, and no strings attached. Check it out…