All of the amenities...distancing expectations are in place!
• Game room and resident lounge with plenty of activities
• Outdoor patio, picnic area, grill station, fire pit, volleyball, and basketball
• Cardio and weight equipment and a separate studio with FREE Fitness On-Demand classes
• Private or group study rooms and a computer station with Mac and Windows
Spacious Room Choices
• Double Rooms from $575: A shared bedroom in a two-bedroom apartment; you’ll have one roommate and up to two additional suitemates
• Single Rooms from $825: A private bedroom in a two or three-bedroom apartment; you’ll have one or two other suitemates
• Heat, electric, laundry, and Internet with speeds up to 100 Mbps, are included for a flat monthly utility fee.
• Private, in-unit bathrooms and kitchens.
• Your furniture, window coverings, and appliances (microwave and dishwasher in most) are included
• Wall unit air conditioning and locking bedroom doors.
"I enjoyed living at The Regent enough to live there again! The academic lease was very convenient, and I found the apartments to be much more spacious and up-to-date than other apartments I looked at. It's also nice to have a flat utilities rate rather than worrying about paying fluctuating, separate bill's for utilities. I definitely would recommend!"
– Carissa L., 2019 Google Review
BY-THE-BED PRICING: Choose to live in a Single (private bedroom to yourself) or Double (share your bedroom with one other person) and pay the installment price shown. If you don’t have anyone to live with, ask for our roommate matching service!
INDIVIDUAL LEASING OPTIONS: Individual leasing allows you and your roommates to pay rent separately, so you don’t have to worry about roommates not paying their share.
FLEXIBLE LEASE TERMS: Our campus apartments offer 9-month leases that run the length of the school year, beginning in August and ending in May. We also offer a limited number of fall semester only, spring semester only, and 12 month leases.