- Service desk that’s open day and night, seven days a week
- Friendly staff, including live-in Community Assistants
- Available faxing, B&W or color laser printing, and copying services (nominal printing fees apply).
- An iMac and PC computer station
- Game room with pool table, ping pong and snack machines
- Resident lounge with gaming consoles and flat screen TV
- Outdoor patio, picnic area, grill station, fire pit, volleyball and basketball
- Cardio and weight equipment and separate studio with FREE Fitness On Demand classes.
- Private and group study rooms.
- Free Laundry View: an online monitoring system that allows you to check machine availability, monitor your laundry’s progress and receive an email or text message when your laundry is done
- Parking available for lease
- Heat, electric, laundry, and Internet with speeds up to 100 Mbps, are included for a flat monthly utility fee.
- Your furniture, window coverings, and appliances (microwave and dishwasher in most) are included
- Wall unit air conditioning and locking bedroom doors
A choice of two design finish packages:
- Urban: Remodeled with cherry cabinets in kitchens and bathrooms, wood flooring in the common areas, carpeted bedrooms, warm paint colors, and upholstered living room furniture with lively patterns.
- Classic: Far from basic, these apartments have oak tone cabinets in up-to-date kitchens and bathrooms, wood flooring in the kitchen and carpet in the bedrooms and living room, neutral paint colors, and suede finished upholstered living room furniture.
Apartment Set Up
- Double Rooms: A shared bedroom in a two bedroom apartment; you’ll have one roommate and up to two additional suitemates
- Single Rooms: A private bedroom in a two or three bedroom apartment; you’ll have one or two other suitemates
- Solo Living: live alone in a studio or one bedroom apartment
Find Your Roomie
At The Regent, we lease our two- or three-bedroom apartments by-the-bed and you’ll share your space with roommates. You can:
- Use RoomChoice, our free online matching program. You’ll be invited to build a profile where you can find and communicate with potential roommates.
- Bring your own roommie. If you already know who you want to live with we’ll simply match you together.
- Live alone. Select one of our studio or one bedroom apartments.
Plus, you’ll sign an individual lease which means you won’t have to split the rent or utilities with your roommate – you’re only responsible for you.
Tour an Apartment Today!
Just give us 24-hours and we’ll schedule a private tour our your top apartment choices, allowing you to find the perfect fit!Tour Today